We’re open to receiving applications for a full-time fully licensed counselor position for 2021 (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psychologist) who enjoys couples and individual counseling! We encourage POC and /or folks who identify as LGBTQ+ to apply.
Next Step Counseling is a small multi-niche boutique group practice located in downtown Chicago. We offer a warm, friendly, collaborative, affirming and professional environment.
All applicants must complete the questionnaire, submit a Cover letter, Resume and three references. All materials should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
W2 Licensed Psychotherapist Position (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D.)
The W-2 full-time psychotherapist position will include conducting individual and couples counseling. (Part-time positions available only to those interested in working Saturday or Sunday.)
Benefits of Joining NSC:
- Full-time W2 position which comes with a lot of benefits including health insurance, stipend for continuing education, sick pay and flexibility with schedule to accommodate vacations. Additionally, 401K match after first year of employment.
- Competitive insurance reimbursement and, thus, competitive compensation
- Employee Incentive Program offering bonuses from $4K – $10K.
- Additional pay for weekend schedules.
- A close and collaborative team that offers ongoing opportunities for support, growth, and development through individual and group consultation
- We take care of all billing, marketing and credentialing with insurance panels for you
- Great location downtown by all el lines
- Nicely decorated offices
- Developed referral flow to maintain your caseload
- Hold current licensed in IL as LCPC, LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D. or Psy.D
- Must commit 2 years, have day and evening availability and will maintain a caseload of 24 clinical hours weekly.
- Interest in learning or experience with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, mindfulness, breathing techniques or mind-body connection
- Only candidates that have experience with adults providing long-term therapy with moderate to high functioning clients, or private practice experience will be considered
- Special consideration will be given to applicants:
- able and willing to work Saturdays
- have couples counseling experience and training
- special certifications such as CADC, yoga teacher training, EMDR or Somatic Experience certifications
- or are already paneled with BCBS and United.
Part-time Office Assistant – Position Currently Filled.
This Part-time contract position for an Office Assistant is available immediately and requires approximately 8-10 hours per month, depending on the skill sets you bring. If desired, there is an opportunity to work for another local psychotherapy practice that shares the same technology platforms and office tasks for an additional 10 hours per week. Position allows for working remotely about 90% of the time.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Intake coordination, phone and email support for potential clients
- Tracking data, utilizing spreadsheets and scanning and uploading confidential documents
- Managing MailChimp, designing and sending bi-monthly newsletter
- Ghost blogging depending on your skill set
- Offline and online marketing support, update referral list
- Knowledge with Google AdWords or SEO a plus
- Other clerical and administrative back-up support as needed
- Have highly developed professional communication skills, on the phone and in writing
- Have excellent customer service and sales skills
- Have some working knowledge of the mental health field
- Be proficient at Excel and G-Suite apps
- Be tech-savvy and familiar with online marketing strategies, such as social media, Google AdWords, and SEO
- Be willing to work on site occasionally, although the majority of work can be conducted remotely